Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I tried to think of something to write last night, but could not find anything interesting enough to actually type. I'm not sure that its any different today, but keeping this blog/journal has become one of my new goals.
Aaron has been miserable since Saturday night, late with a terrible cold. He actually missed church Sunday because of it which is a big thing for him. Lat night he slept with a vapor patch on, cough medicine, mucinex and who knows what else. One minute he was sweating, the next he was freezing. I feel so bad for him. Neither of us got much sleep. We really needed it as, the night before Naomi had come into our room at 12:30am crying and we realized that she had large hives all over her body. I had no benadryl liquid here so I drove to the 7-11. They had none either and no other stores were open that late on a Sunday night. I came back home and cracked open a capsule mixed with it with water, and put her in my bed for the night. After about 30 minutes of rubbing hydrocortizone on her she finally fell asleep. About 4:30am I woke up because she had peed all over me.Great. It really hasn't been a good week for sleeping well. The next day she ran a slight fever so I kept her home. It's always something isn't it?

Tonight Cassie helped Geoffrey and I with his first seminar in probably 6 or 8 months.I thought it went well, but he said he could have done a lot better. I hate to see him get down and be hard on himself. He can be the biggest punk, as all little brothers can, but he sure has a big heart and is trying to hard. Just don't tell him I actually like him sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment