After more than a month of not having the desire to write in my blog, I decide I should write a few updates, for myself if nothing else.
I have spent the last month trying to work as a substitute and as an admin assistant to my brothers insurance and investments business. I have felt like i am running in twenty different directions at once and have had several days of the blahs where I felt like I could do no more, no one appreciated me, and I should just run away. Do I sound like a teenager? I think I am regressing.
I have been so stressed about financials, taking care of kids, helping Naomi who struggles with Kindergarten, and finding a permanent job, I haven't been much fun to be around. Aaron often tells me that i have to learn when to say no to people and to not take on too much. When I do, my family suffers. I love my brother. I want to help him all that I can, but financially, I have to work at a secure job with steady income and his company is not quite there yet. Also, I cant spend all day working and worrying and expect Naomi to learn to read all by herself. I am expecting miracles when I am not giving Heavenly Father the room to give them to me. I have always been a glass half empty person and I need to be more optimistic and have more faith. I am working on it. I think I will be working on it for about 50 more years.
Cassie went to prom:SIGH:
Nina decided to sneak out her window at midnight and the cops called me at 1am. Savannah is her usual OCD wonderful self, Gabby will be in middle school soon, Olivia loves everything and is making a ton of friends and Naomi is still her mommas girl. She goes to school if she has to and has fun there but would stay home any day. She has developed some allergies and we are testing now to find out what. She itches constantly and breaks out in hives often. Frustrating, but we will survive.\
Last month the dog ate a plastic glove and required an expensive surgery. This month he was hit by a cattle truck and miraculously just wrenched his neck. He was very sore for a while but is alive. We think we are thankful. LOL.
Our ward is possibly going to be split as we are forming a new stake in our area. Everyone is very worked up about it. I am not the most understanding person I guess. I don't get the fuss. Moving to an entire new ward might be stressful, but everyone is sad cause they might not go to church with their neighbor anymore? Weird. Yeah, I am a jerk sometimes. We will see what hap;pens. I for one think everything will stay pretty much the same. We will see.
Otherwise, life is normal and goes on as always.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment